- Butterfly closure
- blackened 925 Sterling silver
- orange zirconia, violet glass-ceramic stone, glass-ceramic stone turquoise, red synthetic corundum, blue synthetic spinel, simulated turquoise, glass-ceramic stone pink, zirconia light green
- black enamel.
- A rainbow of multi-coloured stones in bright hues
- Symbol of happiness and freedom inspired by nature
- Graphic and artistic look.
A journey to paradise: Creative, Boho-inspired and playful at the same time, the handcrafted pair of earrings with deliberate mismatch details stands for a new mix of colours, shapes and cultural influences in the THOMAS SABO design language. The colourful and harmonious look of the elaborate stone embellishment shines particularly brightly in the sun. Traditionally, the dragonfly is a symbol of lightness. Be colourful, be happy, be free!
If you have any questions about this piece, or services on offer call us on 01772 566380 or alternatively leave a message on Livechat to talk to one of our experts or book an appointment to view this piece in-store.
Complete with Thomas Sabo packaging.