- blackened 925 Sterling silver
- orange zirconia, violet glass-ceramic stone, red synthetic corundum, blue synthetic spinel, glass-ceramic stone turquoise, abalone, glass-ceramic stone pink, zirconia light green
- black enamel.
- A rainbow of multi-coloured stones in bright hues
- Symbol of happiness and freedom inspired by nature
- Elaborate stone settings.
A journey to paradise: Creative, Boho-inspired and playful at the same time, the handcrafted pendant stands for a new mix of colours, shapes and cultural influences in the THOMAS SABO design language. On the piece of jewellery, elaborately developed in three dimensions, the approximately 130 stones harmonise with the artistic structure of the design and together with the shimmering, iridescent look of the abalone, shine particularly brightly in the sun. Traditionally, the dragonfly is a symbol of lightness. Be colourful, be happy, be free!
If you have any questions about this piece, or services on offer call us on 01772 566380 or alternatively leave a message on Livechat to talk to one of our experts or book an appointment to view this piece in-store.
Complete with Thomas Sabo packaging.