Terms & Conditions
General terms and conditions of purchase
The content of the pages of our website is for your general information and use only and is subject to change without notice.
The Peter Jackson the Jeweller web site is aimed at providing a service which, where possible, replicates its store experience. There has to be small print, it's here to protect you and we recommend you read it prior to purchasing.
Peter Jackson the Jeweller Ltd provides this web site on an "as is" basis and as such accepts no responsibility for any errors, which will be unintentional.
- Goods purchased using Interest Free Credit can only be delivered to the billing address of the credit/debit card holder which must be located within the United Kingdom.
- Each product carries its own individual delivery date which is stated on the product page and on the confirmation email.
- All orders are subject to stock availability.
- All measurements are approximate.
- Products images shown will not be actual size and will depend on your monitor's display and colour capabilities.
- Colours reproduced are as accurate as electronic processes allow.
- Not all brands are available at all our branches.
- All prices are Pounds Sterling and include VAT at the prevailing rate.
- All items will be supplied in our packaging or branded packaging from our suppliers.
- This site is governed exclusively by English Law.
Once you have completed an online purchase, we will send you an email confirming the order details. We will take payment for your order immediately and once all security and stock checks have been passed, we will despatch your order to you. It is at this point that a contract will exist between you and us under these terms and conditions.
Our Guarantee to you
We guarantee all our fabulous products against manufacturing defects, which will be honoured at any branch of our Peter Jackson the Jeweller or through our mail order department on production of the sale receipt. Our guarantee is additional to and does not effect your statutory rights.
Buy With Confidence
We know you will be delighted with your purchase, on the rare occasion you are not completely satisfied we are more than happy to offer you an Exchange, Credit Note or Refund, if it is returned to us within 30 days unworn, in pristine condition, with its original packaging and all relevant receipts and documentation. This offer does not include personalised items or special orders and does not affect your statutory rights.
An Exchange, Credit Note or Refund of your purchase can be done by returning your goods to the address below or by going in to any Peter Jackson the Jeweller store.
54a Fishergate walk,
St Georges Shopping Centre
Please allow 10 days for your refund to be processed.
All web site content is the property of Peter Jackson the Jeweller or its suppliers. Permission is given to all purchasers to electronically copy and print sections of this site for personal use only. Any other use, without our written permission, is strictly prohibited.
Deliver to Store terms and conditions
- Deliver to Store is available on orders placed at www.peterjackson.co.uk
- The Deliver to Store service is provided free of charge.
- Payment must be made in full at the time of ordering.
- The collection date will be provided as an ‘estimated delivery date’ when you place your order.
- When collecting your order in-store you must show a copy of your confirmation email, a utility bill or bank statement from the last 4 months and the original card used to pay for the order.
- Orders can only be collected by the person placing and paying for the order.
- If you need to cancel your order please contact us via email or telephone.
- These terms and conditions are in addition to the above general terms and conditions of purchase.
Delivery & Returns
DELIVERY SCHEDULE AND SHIPPING OPTIONS
We will try to dispatch your order the same day, and an e-mail will be sent to confirm. All orders are sent out in discreet packaging with no mention of Peter Jackson the Jeweller on the outside. All items from our brands are packed in their own branded packaging.
Royal Mail (UK)
We offer FREE POSTAGE on all UK orders. Orders will be dispatched using a Royal Mail recorded service with an expected delivery of 3-5 working days; please note this will require a signature to confirm receipt of the order.
Express Delivery (UK)
If you need your item in a hurry, we also offer a next day delivery service for £6. This is guaranteed for the next working day providing the order is placed before 12 noon.
Collection from any of our stores
If you would prefer, you can choose to collect your order from one of our stores, located in Preston, Blackburn, Southport, Carlisle and Bury. You must bring photographic identification with you (i.e. drivers licence or passport), along with proof of address. We will let you know when the order is ready to collect via email.
PLEASE NOTE; if you receive your dispatch confirmation email on a Saturday or Sunday, please be aware that the Royal Mail does not collect from us over the weekend so your item will be dispatched the next working day.
We want you to be entirely happy with your purchase, however if for any reason you need to return your item, our refund and exchange policy is below.
All returns must be requested within 14 days of receipt of goods. During December this period will be extended to 30 days to take into account Christmas.
All items for return or exchange must have a valid authorisation number issued by Peter Jackson the Jeweller. In order to obtain an authorisation number, please email us at [email protected], or alternatively call us on 01772 566380. Once you have received your authorisation number, please follow the instructions issued to you. Items without an authorisation number will be returned to the sender.
Peter Jackson the Jeweller will exchange or refund items provided they are unworn and in saleable condition. All returned goods must arrive with their original packaging and labels attached. Any items returned without their original boxes will not be accepted. All items returned as faulty will be subject to inspection. Items deemed to be subject to general wear and tear will not be accepted as faulty.
Refunds: We do not credit back the return postage cost.
Exchanges: In the case of an exchange of size we will send your replacement to you at no additional cost. If the value of your replacement item differs from the original, we will either refund the difference or request payment for the additional balance before the replacement item is sent.
For hygiene reasons we are unable to exchange or refund any earrings unless faulty We advise all customers to check items received carefully before removing any labels and before disposing of any packaging.
Please note: You are responsible for the return of the item. We cannot accept responsibility for it until it has been delivered to us so we do advise you get proof of postage and we would recommend you send the item 'signed for' or 'secure/special delivery'.
This return policy is exclusive for online purchases.