1. The prize draw (the "Prize Draw") is open to people aged 18 and over who make any purchase online.
2. Employees or agencies of Peter Jackson the Jeweller or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from Peter Jackson the Jeweller containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
5. To enter the Prize Draw you must either make a purchase through our online store. For a second entry you can also share a picture of your purchase on Instagram using the hashtag #PJBigPrizeDraw. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at email@example.com with "PJ Big Prize Draw" in the subject line.
6. Peter Jackson the Jeweller accepts no responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by Peter Jackson the Jeweller.
7. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 on 13th October 2019. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
8. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed live on Facebook. The draw will take place on 21st October 2019.
9. The winner will receive a diamond jewellery set consisting of a necklace and a pair of earrings with a retail value of £795, provided by Peter Jackson the Jeweller.
10. Peter Jackson the Jeweller accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
11. The winner will be notified by email on 21st October 2019 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Peter Jackson the Jeweller within 14 days of being notified by Peter Jackson the Jeweller, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and Peter Jackson the Jeweller shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and Peter Jackson the Jeweller shall be entitled to select another winner.
12. The prize will be sent to the winner by Peter Jackson the Jeweller by post.
13. The name and country of the winner can be obtained after 22nd October 2019 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Peter Jackson the Jeweller, 54a Fishergate Walk, St Georges Shopping Centre, Preston, PR1 2N.
14. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
15. Peter Jackson the Jeweller retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
16. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on Peter Jackson the Jeweller’s reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by Peter Jackson the Jeweller and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner's voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by Peter Jackson the Jeweller) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
18. Peter Jackson the Jeweller accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Peter Jackson the Jeweller further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Peter Jackson the Jeweller for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
19. Peter Jackson the Jeweller reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Peter Jackson the Jeweller in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. Peter Jackson the Jeweller shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
21. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
22. Promoter: Peter Jackson the Jeweller, 54a Fishergate Walk, St Georges Shopping Centre, Preston, PR1 2NR